AICA represents Italy as a Full Member of IFIP (the International Federation for Information Processing); IFIP is recognized by the United Nations and encompasses ICT societies from 56 countries all over the world.
IFIP involves ca. 3500 voluntary experts from academic and industrial research centres, structured in 110 Working Groups and 13 Technical Committees, who manage several thematic conferences.
To know more: www.ifip.org
The current Italian delegation includes the following national representatives:
General Assembly- Paolo Schgör, AICA/CEPIS
- TC 1 - Foundations of Computer Science - Giorgio Ausiello, Univ. Roma "La Sapienza"
- TC 2 - Software: theory and practice - Paolo Ciancarini, Univ. Bologna
- TC 3 - Education - Rosa Maria Bottino, ITD CNR Genova
- TC 5 - Information technology applications - Gaetano Cascini, Polit. Milano
- TC 6 - Communication systems - Giorgio Ventre, Univ. Napoli Federico II
- TC 7 - System modeling and optimization - Maria Carla Calzarossa, Univ. Pavia
- TC 8 - Information systems - Barbara Pernici, Polit. Milano
- TC 9 - ICT and society - Norberto Patrignani, Univ. Cattolica Milano
- TC 10 - Computer systems technology - Paolo Prinetto, Polit. Torino
- TC 11 - Security and privacy protection in information processing systems - Pierangela Samarati, Univ. Milano
- TC 12 - Artificial intelligence - Giovanni Adorni, Univ. Genova
- TC 13 - Human-computer interaction - Fabio Paternò, CNR Pisa
- TC 14 - Entertainment Computing - Paolo Ciancarini, Univ. Bologna